Why Should You Lease Your Next Subaru at Koenig Subaru?
you're trying to get behind the wheel of a new Subaru, the first
question you need to ask is which vehicle is best for me? Once you've
figured that out, the next question you need to ask is should I buy or
lease my new Subaru?
Many drivers automatically lean towards buying, but leasing is a
fantastic option for a lot of people. Leasing a Subaru comes with its
own set of benefits that might make it a better choice for you.
Benefits of Leasing a New Subaru from Koenig Subaru in Port Angeles, WA:
- Your monthly payments will be about 40% lower.
- The value of your vehicle won't depreciate, so you won't lose money when you trade it in.
- When the time comes to get new vehicle, you can just bring your car back to our Subaru dealership in Port Angeles, rather than dealing with the hassle of selling.
- Your lease only lasts a few years, giving you the option to trade up to a newer model every couple of years.
- Keeping your vehicle for a shorter amount of time allows you to avoid the costly repairs that many older models need.
- Leasing can improve your credit score because it keeps your debt to income ratio lower than buying
- You will only have to pay tax on the monthly payments, instead of on the full price of the car.
you can see, there are a lot of reasons to choose to lease your next
vehicle. If you'd like to avoid a large down payment and you don't want
to be tied to depreciating value, come to Koenig Subaru to talk to the
experts in our finance center
about leasing. We will tell you all there is to know about leasing a
Subaru and help you decide if it is the best option for you. Just stop
by our Port Angeles, WA dealership to speak with our experts. You can also
apply for a Subaru lease
online today by using our secure application below.