Wells Cargo Utility Trailers at Koenig Subaru
In addition to selling new and pre-owned cars and trucks, Koenig Subaru is also proud to serve as the Olympic Peninsula's only authorized Wells Cargo utility trailer dealer. Offering these enclosed trailers alongside our line of Big Tex open utility trailers is the reason we say we're here "For All Your Automotive Needs."
The Wells Cargo brand is synonymous with industry-leading manufacturing techniques, incredible reliability, and amazing performance. It's a reputation they've earned since they began making trailers way back in 1954, and evident in each of the more than 200 recreational, industrial, and commercial models they build. It's also the reason they can confidently state that "With a Wells Cargo Behind . . . You Never Look Back!"
You get what you pay for in a utility trailer and it's the way they are put together that makes all the difference. We're confident you'll find that just like the Big Tex open utility trailers we offer, Wells Cargo manufactures the highest quality and most competitively priced enclosed utility trailers available on the market.
If you don't see something you're looking for, ask one of our friendly sales associates about ordering a custom built trailer to suit your needs. Also, be sure to compare before you buy. Below are 12 key features that show why the durability of a Wells Cargo trailer is more than skin deep.
1. SmartFrame technology includes tubular steel main rails, galvanized steel roof bows, radius corner posts (front & rear), and a fully integrated A-frame.
2. A completely weather protected 12volt wiring system is routed inside the tubular main rail, meaning no direct exposure to outside elements and road hazards.
3. The electrical junction box is easy to access and is built with SAE truck/trailer color coded wire.
4. Corrosion preventive measures include: A) Undercoating the chassis with corrosion preventative compound (CPC); B) Utilizing a state-of-the-art painting process that includes both a primer and a urethane topcoat; and C) Applying a corrosion resistant barrier between the steel frame and the aluminum exterior to prevent electrolysis.
5. The Torflex rubber torsion suspension axles with E-Z lube hubs ensure a smooth ride and predictable handling, and are very low maintenance.
6. The all-aluminum "anti-rack" cam locks with stainless steel hasps ensure the doors close easily and securely.
7. Automotive-style, rotary flush locks deliver smooth operation and contribute to a secure, weather-tight door seal.
8. The roof cove and bottom trim are made from extruded aluminum with an anodized finish for durability and long-life.
9. Steel strap, zinc plated door hinges include grease zerk fittings for long life and low-maintenance.
10. High-visibility LED stop/tail/turn lights have a low-profile, wraparound design.
11. All trailers come standard with the comprehensive "Never Look Back" warranty program
12. The exterior is fabricated from .030 prefinished aluminum and comes in a wide variety of colors.
Wells Cargo manufactures cargo trailers to suit just about any need. From the 4' wide Mini Wagon that tows comfortably behind most minivans and SUVs, to the go-to versatility of the 6' wide Tote Wagon, to the 13,200 lb G.V.W.R. towing prowess of the V-Front Express Wagon (model EW2025-V), we have a trailer that's right for you.
Remember, if you don't see it on our lot; ask us about ordering one that's just right for you.